Scholarships for the year 2010 are available for many different categories of study. 2010 scholarships are for students of graduate, undergraduate, post graduate, post doctoral and general categories. Let us take a look at some of the scholarships that are available the students this year.
- The Goodman Derrick LLP undergraduate scholarship 2010 for international students in UK is for law school undergraduates. This scholarship is available for students of any nationality and the deadline for the application is 1st September.
- The LSBM (London School of Business and Management) International scholarship program offers an award of up to 50% of the tuition fee to international students who wish to pursue higher level studies with the institution. The application deadline is 1st September.
- The International Competition for NABA Master Programs 2011 is provided by the Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano for its upcoming master programs in January 2011. The application deadline is September 30th and the applicants are required to submit hospitality-oriented projects.
- Students with a first degree in humanities or social sciences can take advantage of a scholarship for Master Sustainable Regional Health Systems. A TOEFL or IELTS certificate is required for this scholarship. The application deadline is 1st December 2010.
- IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands) jointly offer an international scholarship for Master in Management of IT. Eligible candidates must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree and the application deadline is January 11th 2011.
- EURIAS fellowship program is offered to students of humanities and social sciences. It is also available for students of natural sciences if their research will not require laboratory facilities. Application deadline is September 10th 2010.
- Schlumberger Cambridge PhD scholarships are available to candidates conducting research in the fields of technology or science at the University. Application deadline is 15 December 2010.
- The Singapore National Research Foundation Fellowship is offered to researchers in the fields of science and technology. This is an international scholarship and the candidates must hold a PhD degree in any discipline of science or technology. The application deadline is 15 September 2010.
This was a review of some of the 2010 scholarships available. Further information about these and other scholarships including detailed conditions should be consulted from the internet or the relevant websites. It is important to act quickly before the end of the deadlines for the various 2010 scholarships.