The present government is concerned with providing all facilities to the present students of America and so are the private organizations doing. Joe Martin scholarship is one of the scholarships that are provided to the students of America. The Bank of America provides this scholarship and the amount granted varies from $500 to $5,000. The bank announces the available date and the last date of submission when the availability of the scholarship is announced. There are always some conditions along with applying for any scholarship and so you should have complete information of the scholarship and its requirements.
The qualifying factors for the Joe Martin Scholarship
- The applicant should be a dependent of associates of the employees of the Bank of America. The associates of even deceased, retired or disabled that are dependent can also apply for this scholarship.
- The age limit of the applicant is 23 and he or she should be high school senior or graduate.
- The applicant should be either currently enrolled with a full time undergraduate course or must have plans to attend the present year.
- The applicant has to get enrolled with any college of his choice within 6 months of getting the scholarship money.
- The applicant should be having academic records above average and should be taking active participation in community activities. The student should have a desire to pursue educational and career objectives. He should have a wish to posses a well-rounded career.
The students who are interested to apply for this scholarship should visit Bank of America to collect more information.
Joe Martin scholarship is in the name and honor of Joe martin. Joe worked for the betterment of the community and sacrificed much of his time for the fulfillment of that purpose. Since he represented knowledge seeking and well-rounded character, the bank of America wants to help those students who are really dedicated and committed and have the desire and caliber to excel in academic field. Those students that qualify for the scholarship can apply for it by finding and following the right procedure from the Bank of America.