If you have tried all options and have not yet found a scholarship that you may be eligible for you can apply on scholarships that have an easy criteria to apply for aid. You can get a considerable part of your expenses taken care of with these easy scholarships to apply for. These scholarships are easy because they are not based on academic or sporting excellence which are the criteria for most other scholarship programs.
Easy scholarships are based on varying criteria according to the aims of the organization that is offering the scholarships. If you apply for such scholarships you might also be on advantage because not many people know of these scholarship opportunities. I will discuss some such opportunities in this article.
- The MoneyMatters101.com scholarship program: This scholarships program is run by the money matters website. It provides aid to students that enter their competition to answer essay type questions about credit cards and the contribution of credit cards towards student’s debt.
- The OP Loftbed Scholarship program: This program provides aid to students that use loft beds in their dorm rooms. The scholarships are aimed at showing gratitude to such customers.
- The Ayn Rand Institute Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students from all fields that enter a competition to write essays on the book “The Fountainhead”.
- The Writers and Illustrators of the Future Contest: This contest is open to imaginative students that are interested in science related fields. The students are required to submit their writing on science fiction to compete for this program. The association also offers scholarships to writers and illustrators in other fields.
- The American Welding Society Scholarship Program: This scholarship program provides aid to American students that are interested in learning the art of welding, brazing, joining or thermal spraying.
- The NCTA Scholarship program: This scholarship program provides aid to students that write essays about Santa and the Christmas.
- The Excellence in Predicting the Future Award: This award is given to students that join a contest to predict future events in the economic market. Successful students are provided significant amount of scholarships.
More information on above mentioned programs can be obtained from their websites. There are hundreds of other easy scholarships to apply for based on varying criterion, such as scholarships for tall, short or fat people, and scholarships for vegetarians. You can search for all of these scholarships over the internet using scholarship search sites.