Scholarships are available in large number. This is mainly because the resources have increased in figures. Today, it is not just the college or the university or federal, state and local government that provides financial assistance to students. Many private business owners and huge companies provide financial support (more…)
Coca cola scholarship application can be submitted online also. If you are interested in winning this scholarship program and you fulfill the criteria for application, you should go ahead and complete the application process. Just like any other scholarship program this financial aid program is also associated with basic and specific requirements. (more…)
Pepsi scholarships provide enough money to pay for college and you can easily complete your education without any financial burden. Today, most of the profit earning companies share their profit for the works done for the betterment of community and the people living there. (more…)
There are hundreds of thousands of scholarship offers available to students all over the world, but finding a scholarship in you region that suits your needs and that you qualify for is often a very difficult task because of the different criteria for each of the scholarship offers. In this article I will tell you some ways to find scholarships more conveniently.
- Financial Aid Office: The first place to look for scholarships is the financial office of your school or college. Most of the colleges hire qualified counselors to assist students with aid matters. These counselors can provide you valuable leads to scholarship offers.
- Scholarship search sites: These online scholarship search engines are a very useful tool that can make the process of searching for scholarships very convenient. There are over 50 of such scholarship search engines that can provide complete information on almost all the scholarship offers in developed countries. They also provide information on all scholarship programs offered in developed countries but may not cover all programs in a country. Most of the scholarship search sites can also search a scholarship for you that you qualify for by letting you complete a personal information form. These search engines save a lot of your time and effort.
- Government Aid Website: If you are searching for scholarships in America, you find all scholarships offered by the U.S government on the website of the aid office of the U.S department of education also known as the FAFSA website. This site provides information and online application facility for all programs offered by government. Students from countries other than U.S may also be able to find such government websites for their countries.
- MNC’s Websites: You should also look for scholarships offered by large organizations. Almost all multinational organizations run scholarship programs in their fields for talented students. Some examples are the scholarships offered PEPSI, Intel, Mc Donald’s and Dell. You can find such scholarships with little effort over the internet.
- Newspapers: Most of the large scholarship funds and welfare organizations use newspapers to advertise their scholarship programs. Particularly students from developing countries where internet is not widely accepted as an advertisement medium should keep an eye on scholarship advertisements in newspapers.
- Discounts: You should not only look for scholarships, some colleges and universities may be willing to offer you discounts in tuition fee based on your grades or sporting excellence in the previous institute.
Rising tuition fees have forced many college students to quit their studies and many others to look for some kind of financial aid. Feeling the adverse effect of this on society many welfare and business organizations have started programs to help students fund their studies. Pepsi Cola international is running many scholarship programs worldwide. This article explains some of the Pepsi scholarships that enable students to study in different institutions in the US.
A division of Pepsi, known as the Eastern Division of QTG offers financial aid of $10,000 to students. Students who have a GPA of 3.0 or above and who have financial need can apply for this scholarship program. The students should also have good leadership qualities and participation in extracurricular activities. The applicant should be planning to join City College of New York or any of the universities like Howard, Northeastern, Penn State, Saint Joseph’s, Suny Binghamton, Temple, Virginia Tech or University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Students who have a GPA of 2.5 or above and who are selected by Maryland College can apply for a $10,000 scholarship offered by Pepsi bottling group. The students should also demonstrate good communication and social skills.
There is another Pepsi scholarship program called Pepsi-cola public affairs scholarship. This program offers financial assistance to students who have completed at least 45 semester hours at Missouri University and who can prove their skills in public service and leadership. The students should also have a GPA of 3.25 or above.
Pepsi is sponsoring a scholarship known as Mid-Del technology scholarship. The applicant for this program must be from Mid-Del technology center and is preparing to join Oklahoma University. A GPA of 3.0 or above and proof of financial need should also be demonstrated to get this scholarship.
For students from Nebraska Pepsi is offering The Pepsi service Scholarship and Pepsi/Frito-Lay scholarship. Both scholarships are given out to students with a good GPA and with demonstrated leadership and social activities.
In addition to the above mentioned scholarship programs Pepsi cola is offering many other programs to help students complete their college education. Moreover there are different programs offered by different Pepsi groups and partner companies in different courtiers. You should visit the Pepsi website for complete information on all the scholarship programs offered by Pepsi. You may also visit the website of partner companies of Pepsi in your home country to look for scholarship programs that are offered specifically in your country.